Dr Sandy Eun
Dr Sandy Eun is an integrative general practitioner who combines conventional and complementary medicine to provide the best possible care to her patients.
After graduating from the University of NSW with her medical degree, she worked at Westmead hospital and the children’s hospital gaining a wide range of clinical experience in general medicine, surgery, paediatrics, infectious diseases and dermatology. She also worked at the Parramatta sexual health clinic where she gained experience in STI management and HIV medicine.
Working in general practice, she became interested in nutrition, integrating safe and effective natural treatments in the care of her patients. She trained with the Australian College of nutritional and environmental medicine to further her knowledge and is currently undertaking post graduate course with the Australian Medical Acupuncture College.
She has broad interests in medicine including:
– Women’s health and reproductive health
– Management of chronic conditions
– Preventative medicine and maintenance of well being
Her approach is to implement therapies that will restore health by correcting underlying functional imbalances. This is done through individualised treatments which may include modification of diet, nutritional supplements, herbal and pharmaceutical agents and addressing underlying psychosocial factors.
Memberships and Qualifications:
– MBBS (UNSW)
– Fellow Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
– Member Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental medicine
– Member of The Institute for Functional medicine
– Certificate in Sexual and reproductive health – Family Planning Australia